A polymeric solvent based material
Catalog Number: 327
Primer MS is a polymeric solvent based material. It is applied cold.
Primer MS is used as a prime coat over the following substrates prior to application of Multigum: concrete, bitumen membranes coated with aggregates, old acrylic coating, old asbestos roof, mineral or acrylic based coatings of external walls (prior to application of Multigum Matt).
1 – 2 hours, due to weather conditions.
- This product contains flammable solvents, only use it in well ventilated areas. Use personal protective gear.
- Avoid contact with hot surfaces, parks, flames.
- Avoid breathing the material fumes.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting and get prompt medical attention.
- Static discharge can cause fire.
- Empty containers retain product residues that can be dangerous and should be disposed properly.
- Wash your hands with water and soap after use