A combined of a mixture of special bitumen varieties and select solvents
Catalog Number: 321
“BITUMSILVER” is a combined of a mixture of special bitumen varieties and select solvents, an added high quality aluminum paste and additives to improve adhesion to cement and asphalt.
The product adheres well to concrete, metal and bitumen membranes surfaces. Once it is dry, it creates a uniform protection layer with a metallic shine and a good long-term resistance to climatic effects.
The “BITUMSILVER” reduces the temperature under a roof by about 7-8 degrees Celsius, by reflecting the sun rays.
“BITUMSILVER” is used to protect roofs and walls already coated with elastometric bitumen sheets, and E.P.D.M. sheets. It is used to protect concrete and metal surfaces as well.
|Appearance:||Aluminum colored liquid|
|Specific weight:||0.92-0.95 gram/ml|
Instructions for Use
Clean the surface of dirt, dust and rust thoroughly.
mix well till a uniform texture is obtained and the metallic shine of the aluminum appears on the surface.
Apply by spray or using a brush.
When using a brush, use a soft brush and apply gently in one direction only.
Apply one or two layers, as required.
The product is ready for use and need not be thinned.
Clean all the tools with mineral turpentine when the work is done.
About 100 grams per m² for each layer.
About 10 m² per 1kg for painting over bitumen sheets and E.P.D.M. sheets. coverage capacity of other surfaces depends on the type of surface.
17 lit. can.
Do not apply on dry hot or rainy days.
“BITUMSILVER” is not indicated for application over bitumen varieties with a low softening point.
- This product contains flammable solvents, only use it in well ventilated areas. Use personal protective gear.
- Avoid contact with hot surfaces, parks, flames.
- Avoid breathing the material fumes.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting and get prompt medical attention.
- Static discharge can cause fire.
- Empty containers retain product residues that can be dangerous and should be disposed properly.
- Wash your hands with water and soap after use.