Liquid Sealing of Different Surfaces
Cat. No. 315
Masticlear is a clear, siloxan based liquid sealing of concrete surfaces, mineral surfaces or coated surfaces with washed aggregates.
Masticlear does not seal pores in concrete or cement, but coats with water absorption protective layer. Thus, the wall treated is water resistible, but “breathing” coating.
Masticlear protects mineral or cement surfaces from water, soot, dirt etc. The material penetrates deep inside the treated base, drys fast without changing the surface appearance.
Sabolt furol 10-12 seconds.
Instructions for Use
- Surface preparation – the surface shall be dry, clean of asphalt, oil, dust or any other substance. Concrete repairs or crack fillings, if any, shall be made before application of Masticlear.
- After a rain the works shall be delayed for 2-3 days to allow the surface to dry.
- Windows, shutters and doors shall be covered by polyethylene coating to prevent staining.
- Use “Airless” or garden sprayer to apply Masticlear. On smooth walls a brush could be used. Proceed the treatment from the upper part of the wall downwards, in horizontal strips. Carry on with the treatment until saturation is reached and excessive material starts dripping. For the best results, two layers shall be applied length and breadth. The second layer shall be applied before the first layer dries. (wet on wet).
200-800 ml/m2 for two layers according to the base absorbability.
18 lit., 10 lit., 5 lit.
- This product contains flammable solvents, only use it in well ventilated areas. Use personal protective gear.
- Avoid contact with hot surfaces, parks, flames.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes.
- If swallowed do not induce vomiting and get prompt medical attention.
- Static discharge can cause fire.
- Empty containers retain product residues that can be dangerous and should be disposed properly.